Being connected with people from all over the world is critical in this digital age, regardless of age. There are numerous ways to stay in touch with everyone, at any time and from any location, thanks to the smart and creative minds behind the development of mobile phones.
If you want to buy a Jitterbug phone for yourself or someone else, you should know where to look. The good news is that a Jitterbug phone is widely available, so you should have no trouble finding one.
You can purchase a Jitterbug phone from any authorized GreatCall dealer in your area. Take a close look at the details provided below to learn more about where to buy a Jitterbug phone and other information.
WHERE TO BUY JITTERBUG PHONES?
This phone is available for purchase both online and in physical stores for people aged 65 and up. All you have to do is figure out where you can find one.
You can find a variety of Jitterbug flip phone units in its selection at Walmart.com. When you click on a product image, you will be taken to a page with information such as color options, price, ratings, product highlights, and add-on services.
Walmart has both physical and online stores, allowing for easy transactions and access to their products. This business is dedicated to providing accurate information about each product, such as GreatCall Jitterbug Flip 4G Prepaid Cell Phones for Seniors.
2. Rite Aid Pharmacy
Rite Aid Pharmacy is an online store that also covers all of the important details that buyers require about a product like the Jitterbug flip phones. You can find information on available promotions and rewards on its website.
When you visit the Rite Aid page, you will find information such as the price, features and benefits, reviews, and specifications. It can also be accessed via an online mobile app for added convenience. All you have to do is download this app and set it up as directed.
This is one of the most popular online marketplaces. It sells a wide range of products, including gadgets and electric appliances. Whatever you are looking for, such as Jitterbug flip smartphones, you will find it.
Amazon.com also provides a convenient way for customers to review each product for their knowledge and guidance. You can find exclusive deals, promos, and discounts on their page.
Best Buy also sells electronics, appliances, computers, mobile phones, and other items online. It is a multinational consumer electronics company headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. FirstStreet is the leading direct marketer of revolutionary products for baby boomers and beyond.
The company sells a wide range of products, particularly electronics, throughout the United States. So, there is no doubt that you will find Jitterbug phones and compare their prices to those of other stores. They can also supply you with the best Jitterbug phones in the country.
5. Radio Shack
Previously known as Radio Shack Corporation, this company is a retailer based in the United States. It sells a wide range of products, including headphones, radios, and TV antennas, among others.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How Do I Activate Simple Mobile SIM and Phone? (3 Easy Steps)
- How To Get Terracom Wireless Free Phone and Plans? (Detailed Guide)
- How To Unlock Straight Talk iPhone? View Here
Sears, like the other sellers on this list, has a large online marketplace. This is where people go to buy air conditioning, TVs, subwoofers, mobile phones, laptops, and other electronics. Another place to look for your desired Jitterbug phone is Sears. It will be delivered to your door quickly and safely, making it an ideal gift or present.
Also known as CVS Pharmacy, this company specializes in medicine, health, and daily necessities. The company also sells electronics such as mobile phones and computer supplies, among other things.
Buy your Jitterbug phone only from authorized physical and online stores for your peace of mind. As a result, your device will come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with the phone, you may request a refund.
FACTS ABOUT JITTERBUG PHONES AND THE REASON BEHIND THEIR POPULARITY
The primary target markets for these Jitterbug flip phones are people aged 65 and up. This phone has the following features:
- There are two kinds of jitterbug phones. The earliest model is a flip phone, while the most recent are smartphones.
- The Jitterbug Smart 2 is an example of a Jitterbug smartphone. This model is an upgraded version of the previous Jitterbug Smart. The Jitterbug Smart 2 has simple navigation, a decent design, and a brighter screen that clearly displays icons and text.
- The Jitterbug flip phones, on the other hand, look great with their flip-style design, large numerical numbers, and vibrant screens. These phones are far less complicated than the Jitterbug smartphones. As a result, most senior citizens, particularly those aged 65 to 70, seek them out.
- Jitterbug phones of all kinds are the best buys, depending on the user’s needs. Some senior citizens are technologically savvy, so they will undoubtedly enjoy browsing the internet. Others may prefer a flip phone because they are not adept at using a cell phone.
- The Jitterbug flip phone is very inexpensive, whereas the Jitterbug smartphone is more expensive. The cost of the unit does not include the monthly fees for a flip phone, but this is not the case for a Jitterbug smartphone.
- When it comes to technology and features, whether you choose a flip phone or a smartphone, you can expect the best. They can both make and receive phone calls as well as text messages. They have cool features that allow a user to be confident that they are in good hands in the event of an emergency. The only thing that separates them is their lack of internet access.
- Jitterbug phones are primarily used by the elderly. Even Jitterbug smartphones are not overloaded with cutting-edge technology, making them simple to use. These phones, particularly the Jitterbug Smart 2, should be simple to use from the start.
- Jitterbug phones will be simple to use for whatever users want to do with them, whether it’s texting or taking photos to browse the internet. Everything on the menu is on one list, and everything is written in large, legible letters.
5Star Urgent Response
GreatCall’s Jitterbug phones have an enhanced security feature called 5Star Urgent Response. The button is present on all phones. To use it, users should press it once in the event of an emergency, such as a fire, a health emergency, or any other related issue.
For the sake of senior citizens, this emergency button will provide a 24-hour urgent response. This button will connect phone owners to a well-trained emergency response professional who will evaluate and assist the seniors in the situation they are in.
Voice typing is a feature found on most flagship smartphones. This feature, however, is also available in Jitterbug phones, which will be extremely useful for senior citizens. Voice typing allows them to communicate with their loved ones or friends in a simple way. This feature is useful for users who are unable to use their phones’ keypads.
Excellent Navigation System
Jitterbug phones all have a good navigation system. It is a simple menu navigation system in which seniors can quickly move tools to find the information they require. The Jitterbug flip phones are easy to use because they have buttons and a magnifier for better visibility.
Decent Sound Quality
Jitterbug phones have surprisingly good sound quality. Smartphones and flip phones both have loud, powerful speakers that allow for clear conversations. As a result, seniors do not need to shout when making or receiving a phone call.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN BUYING JITTERBUG FLIP PHONES
Choosing the best Jitterbug phone for you or a senior loved one is critical. You must determine what you or your loved one enjoys doing, whether it is texting, gaming, browsing, or talking. Once you’ve determined these factors, it’ll be easier to find a phone with features that meet your needs and interests.
Also, don’t forget to look into the cell phone plans that come with Jitterbug phones. Choose the plan that best meets your needs in terms of call minutes, text messages, or data. There are numerous options to consider when deciding whether you want a cell phone plan with mobile data allowance or not.
Where can I get a Jitterbug phone? You simply need to get it from a reputable and authorized Jitterbug retail store, whether you buy a phone online or offline. This guide will undoubtedly make your search easier and more efficient because it contains all of the important information you need to know about the specific stores to visit.
If you are interested in these features and have considered purchasing one for a relative or loved one, you must first be aware of all of these important facts before proceeding.
HOW ABOUT THE JITTERBUG PHONE PLANS?
Of course, Jitterbug phones are useless without cell phone service. The company promises fantastic plans for calls, texts, and even data. The Jitterbug phones come with two different types of plans.
The first is a call and text plan for users who only need the essentials. The other option is a senior health care plan. Senior citizens can save up to 50% on their phone and text subscriptions.
Because it includes a data allowance, the Jitterbug Smart 2 frequently comes with a slightly more expensive monthly plan. Users will need to pay around $70 for 2.5GB of data as well as unlimited calls and texts.
Millions of people around the world have been affected by vision loss. With this health issue, even the simplest chores can be difficult, causing conflicts in daily routines.
One of the most common complaints among people who have vision problems is that they can’t use their phones like normal people. This is because they can no longer see or read the text on the monitor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What carrier does Jitterbug phone use?
The Jitterbug is powered by GreatCall, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that operates on Verizon’s network. It supports CDMA as well as LTE bands 4/13, which are the same as those found on Verizon’s entry-level devices.
What are the disadvantages of the Jitterbug phone?
If you talk or text frequently, your phone battery will last less than a day. The device is not watertight. When choosing a subscription, it can be difficult to predict how many minutes or texts you will require per month. Photographs taken with a camera are frequently blurry or of poor quality.
Are GreatCall Jitterbug phones unlocked?
All Jitterbug cell phones are unlocked in accordance with national standards, but we have no control over which carriers accept or activate our phones, nor do we guarantee compatibility with other networks.